Canvas accepts a variety of document formats and even URLs as assignment submissions. The SpeedGrader™ provides instructors with the ability to to view the assignment submission online and then annotate, comment, and grade student assignment submissions.
Per Canvas documentation, Instructors can use SpeedGrader™ to:
- Sort submissions by student
- Hide student names for anonymous grading
- Evaluate assignments for each student, including resubmitted assignments
- Use rubrics to assign grades
- Leave feedback for your students
- Track your grading progress and hide assignments while grading
To learn more about the SpeedGrader, feel free to watch the SpeedGrader Overview Video and view the SpeedGrader Tutorials.