When creating Quizzes, it is possible to make the quizzes available at various dates and times to different sections. It is important to note that the sections must be created prior to applying them to the Quiz.
To Set Quiz Availability:
- Click Quizzes in the course menu.
- From the Quizzes list, select the quiz you want to edit.
Note: If you have not yet created the Quiz, select Create a New Quiz at the far right of the page.
- On the quiz page, click [Edit].
- Select the Settings tab and scroll to the Assign option at the bottom of the page.
- Click in the Assign field to reveal a dropdown menu of options to select and select the section or individual to whom the quiz should be released.
Note: If setting availability for all students in the course, select Everyone.
6. Click on the calendar icon to select a Due Date for that section.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Due Date for that section.
- Click on the calendar icon to select an Available From date/time.
- If applicable, select the Until date.
Note: Selecting an Until date will lock the quiz and prevent students from taking it after that date/time.
- Click [+Add] to add another section due date.
- Repeat 5 – 9 to add additional sections and individuals as needed.
- Click [Save] to apply the settings.
Quizzes can also be moderated to allow individual students extra attempts or extra time. See the Moderate Quizzes tutorial for additional information.